Wednesday 19 December 2007

YO! so sue me!

I always get pretty excited by going to Yo! Sushi because I love sushi and I adore fun and they do a great line in fun sushi.

Additionally my very good Dutch-American globetrotting friend who has been residing in the land of the rising sun fr the past 6 months informs me that YO! Sushi is, in some ways, better than Japanese sushi. She informs me that their sashimis and the like are excellent, abundant and cheapy cheap, but that there is no so much creativity. For example - in Japan they do not really have things like Californian rolls.

Anyway, I was already delighted before we even sat down to eat, the whole experience only marred by the rather miserable fact that my pal was flying off and I probably wouldn't see her for another 6 months. Aside from that I was beside myself with glee as I munched on raw fish and came up with this gem:

- you stole my sushi

- so sue me! (sashimi, geddit?)

No comments: