Monday 20 October 2008

New Hair Yum Yum

So I have really neglected my hair over the last year. I got it salvaged by Rick at the Rose & Crown who did a sterling job and then I made him bleach it blonde and I failed to maintain it to any standard at all for the last 9 months. So I had half dark, half blonde hair, that I'd cut a bit myself as there were bits at the back, as it grew longer, that really annoyed me.

My hair, suffice to say, was a bloody shambles.

I thought I'd go back to being a brunette as it is a lot easier to keep up, but my manager said she likes it blonde and reckons it should stay blonde. So I thought I'd invest in it and had a look on the net and especially on Qype (of course) for someone who comes recommended as a good colourist. I found Sarah at Wedge and booked myself in.

I won't go into the details but she has done a terrific job on what was a very challenging prospect. Also, I didn't feel really judged for having failed to look after my hair and for self administering dodgy cuts. The salon was really cool, and Sarah was just great. I'm really pleased with the job she's done on my hair and I've definitely go back, because the cut is excellent too.

No comments: