Friday 11 January 2008

A New Fish Cake!

I reviewed a local cake-makers/coffee shop on Qype and railed about the poor Nemo-esque cake which had been in the window since what could be argued to be the dawn of time.



Today was a joyous day because when I strolled past La Brioche there was a brand new fish cake in the window! So excited was I that I took a picture on my new phone (which I have just fugured out and can now transfer pictures to my PC).


Unfortunately, the poor doll cake is still there, and the centrepiece is totally gross.

3 comments:

David J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David J said...

Good grief. I'm not sure if that would delight a child, or frighten the wits out of them.

That Nemo has certainly been indulging in the fish-food a bit too much...

Arianya~ said...

The old one looked like something from day of the living dead.

The good news is that they are putting out new cakes almost daily, so hopefully it'll be an entire fresh display and I won't have to feel sick on my walk home.