Thursday 31 January 2008

Loyalty

A combination of writing reviews for qype, my love of Shepherd's Bush and my fondness for local traders has meant that I am constantly trying to discover new things in the area.

The enforced closure of the central line station means I will be discovering new things in White City, which I'm really not excited about seeing as the only things in White City are the BBC and a rough looking estate.

Still, I continue to potter about the Bush and the 'Smith finding new spots to explore in an almost obsessive fashion. This does mean that I feel both bad and good about particularly liking one place and returning there frequently. Obviously it's good because I'm providing custom for that place but at the same time I could use that lunchtime to see if there's somewhere else I might like.

We used to have lunch in Cafe Tuga A LOT. Recently we've been patronising the Panini House often, so much so that they are giving us free stuff because we spend so much time and money in there. But I still feel I have a responsibility to make sure each establishment in the area has had an opportunity to attract my custom, but maybe I should just stay in the places where they give me free things?

No comments: