Thursday 7 February 2008

Gbaisatin

This bg st is written in cde, the cde is ne I am frced t write in because my cmuter has gne barmy

If yu can decde the code, then ease, read n,,,,

Evidenty, my keybard n my ato[p has gne cmetey bnkers. I beieve this is because I sit sme range juice n it abut a mnth ag. It wrked we enugh fr a mnth but nw has given u haf f the ghst and has arayzed the right side f my keybard, eiminating the use f great etters ike '' and '' and '', as unctuatin ike '' and '' and '' and even ''

I swear t yu I ressed the buttns, but the deicius strkes did nt aear

bviusy, I'm nw in the market fr a new cmuter and this has put me in mind f hw yu just dn't get indeendant cmuter retaiers these days, aces ike C Wrd, Dixns, Currys and even suermarkets seing cmuters have usted the sma scae businessman frm dabbing in eectrnics.

This is a bit f a shame. Hwever at the same time it makes it much cheaer for me t buy my next cmuter, s it's difficut t decide where my yaties and inins ie.

I think, utimatey, I want a chea but wrking cmuter. And I think after this bg st that yu wi heartiy agree.

No comments: