Friday 29 February 2008

Last Chance Saloon

Let's have a round up of events of this month -

- I got nominated for an award that I didn't win.
- I went on the London Eye for the first time, despite having lived in London for 3 years.
- I saw one play. It was OK.
- I performed live on stage 4 times with mixed results.
- I visited Leicester for the first (and probably last) time.

Other than that I have pretty much not left my house (except for working). And even though I have not left my house, I have NOT played on the Wii for almost the entire month. Surely this is something to celebrate.

Anyway, as mentioned in my previous post I can barely spend a penny (literally, in terms of cash, not in terms of having a wee, I can do that liberally). And so I am trying to save where I can and it occurs to me that I have not online grocery shopped for ages, and that is probably cheaper as I can get big heavy things that I can't haul all the way from Morrison's or Sainsbury's to my humble flat. Like 5 kg of pasta. So I think I will do that.

I have tried a few in my time, and I long for the days I can online shop with Waitrose or M&S. That surely will be a measure of success.

No comments: