Saturday 22 March 2008

It's snow joke.

The world is in somewhat of a pickle. It snowed today. And is now gloriously sunny. A friend of mine on Facebook had his status as wondering 'who left the weather on demo' and that was making a lot of sense.

The weather has been completely barmy recently. Fortunately I own, not one, but two pairs of wellington boots. They are awfully pretty AND practical. I bought my first pair because I was on the verge of getting trench foot, despite owning upwards of 30 pairs of shoes, nearly all of them were useless in anything other than obliterating sunshine. So, I went to my favourite place - the internet of course, and found some beeeeeyouteefull wellies for only £17.

On my January trip to Paris though, they broke! I think the Eiffel Tower done 'em in. We did walk up it, after all.

Fortunately I was bestowed with newer and even lovelier wellies on Valentine's day. I later found out they were bought in Leicester. Possibly they are the only good thing to have come out of Leicester. The three times that I have been there have been underwhelming at best.

What I'm saying is, don't get angry about the weather, just invest in some trendy waterproofs.

No comments: